About our Delta-9 THC-O / HHC Disposable Vapes
Our disposable vapes are made with our premium full panel tested hemp-derived ∆9THC-O oil, HHC and 5% strain-specific terpenes.
- 1800mg D9-THC-O / HHC Blend (50%:50%)
- 100mg botanical terpenes
- Zero cutting agents
- iKrusher UZO PLUS – 2.0mL – 260mAh Rechargeable
This is a very concentrated vape product. Consumers of typical Delta-9 cartridges may find that the effects of this product take longer to kick in. Please allow 10-30 minutes for the effects to set in before consuming more than your normal dose.
Delta-9 THC-O with HHC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: 2000mg D9-THC-O with HHC
- iKrusher UZO PLUS – 2.0mL – 260mAh breath-activated rechargeable disposable vape.
- Serving Size: One puff to two puffs
Ingredients: Premium Delta-9-THC-O Oil, HHC, and Terpenes
Delta-9 THC-O with HHC disposable Directions
Our delta-9 THC-O/HHC disposables are ready to use and rechargeable. Chargers are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Inhale with lips around the mouthpiece after removing the silicone cover. Do not remove the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A PHYSICIAN
- This product will cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This disposable can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Headspace or an empty section of your cartridge is normal. It does not mean the disposable was underfilled. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil with will create headspace in the disposable. Headspace is necessary for the proper function of disposables. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
Disposable Vape Troubleshooting
Have issues with your disposable vape? Please see our FAQ section on our website or contact us by filling out our contact form or emailing [email protected]
Ensure that the device is fully charged before contacting us about a defective disposable! These disposables can lose charge before the oil has all been vaped in the device or even lose all their charge during shipping!
Our products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ9THC-O and HHC extract are 100% derived from hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. CannaClear LLC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.